Viega PEX Press fittings make consistent, reliable PEX tubing connections. Suitable for use with all ViegaPEX tubing products, Viega PEX Press fittings can be installed with the same hand and power tools as other Viega press systems. Three viewing holes allow the installer to confirm that tubing has been inserted properly and the color-coded tool locator ring consistently positions the tool on the press sleeve.
Available in polymer, bronze and Zero Lead bronze, Viega PEX Press fittings come with factory-attached stainless steel sleeves and are tested and listed for use in potable water applications, radiant systems and residential fire protection installations.
- No glue, solder, torches or lubricants needed
- Can be installed in nearly any climate
- Allows immediate testing without waiting for glue to dry, fittings to cool or plastic rings to contract
- No assembly required
- Suitable for new or retrofit applications in residential or light commercial projects
- Resistant to corrosion and dezincification
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and configuration