How to Notify Viega LLC of Damage and/or Missing Pieces
1. Note any damage or shortage
When receiving a shipment be sure to note the amount and any damage or shortage to the shipment.
All of our shipments include the DR/POD Signature Requirement sheet (example below). You will also need:
2. If there is damage; take photographs of any external packaging damage, internal packaging damage, or damage to the product itself.
3. Notify Viega LLC’s customer service
4. After thoroughly researching your complaint, we will notify you if there are any additional requirements.
5. Approved claims will be forwarded to our third party partner, Pequod. They will contact you directly for your account information and you will receive payment within 5-7 business days.
|Please note: Viega LLC requires that you pay the original invoice in full. Pequod will refund you directly.