Viega MegaPress is the first clean, secure and efficient choice for joining carbon steel pipe. It is suitable for renovations, repairs or installation of new carbon steel pipe systems. Viega MegaPress can even be installed on noncombustible/flammable lines that are not completely shut down, eliminating the need to fully drain a system, and shortening repair and installation time. It is approved for use in hydronic heating, compressed air, fire protection, cooling water, marine applications and many more. Not approved for use with potable water or in fuel gas and oil applications.
Features and Benefits
• Approved for more applications than any other carbon steel pipe press fitting system
• Suitable for use with ASTM Schedule 5 to Schedule 40 carbon steel pipe (can be used on higher schedule pipe but limited to maximum pressure listed)
• Corrosion-resistant zinc nickel coating
• More than 150 engineered fitting configurations from ½" to 2"
• Approved for underground applications, in accordance with code and local AHJ
• Viega Smart Connect technology provides installers added confidence in their ability to ensure secure connections
• UL and FM listed for fire-protection applications